National Condom Distribution Service
In 2015 the HSE Sexual Health & Crisis Pregnancy Programme and HSE Health Promotion & Improvement committed to establishing a central distribution stream for condoms and lube to statutory agencies/bodies and NGOs. The set up of this service is in line with the National Sexual Health Strategy (2015).
The service aims to support statutory agencies/bodies and NGOs in their respective promotion of condom usage in order to prevent both crisis pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections and to support safer positive sexual health experiences by adults.
To avail of the service, agencies/services must agree to the following:
- to supply condoms at no cost to respective patients/service users,
- to undertake to complete/give a Health Intervention on condom usage/ safer sex information/messages to respective patients/service users.
Please follow the below process to apply for condoms and lube sachets:
1. Please read the Terms & Conditions relating to this service HERE
By submitted an application form you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions set down by the HSE.
2.You will need to fill out the application form that can be accessed HERE and submit the completed form to email@example.com
3. Once your application has been reviewed and approved, the email address you included on your application form (for ordering purposes) will be sent a password. This process may take up to two weeks from receipt of your application form.
Once your application is approved and you have received your access code please follow the below process to order condoms and lube sachets on healthpromotion.ie:
- You can use the assigned password and your email address to login when you plan to order your items on healthpromotion.ie. This website is the central service for the promotion and distribution of HSE materials.
- On the homepage of this website you will see a section called ‘Search Publications’ on the right hand side. Click on the drop down arrow under the heading ‘Category’ and select ‘Sexual Health’. This will bring you to all HSE sexual health materials.
- At this point you need to login to access the ‘Professional’ side of the website where you can order condoms and lubricant sachets. To login enter your email address (address you provided on the application form for ordering purposes) and the password sent to you. Then click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Once the page opens look to the right hand side of the page and you will see a section referenced Restricted Publications, click this tab and it will open access to the Condom and Lubricant sachets products.
- You can order condoms and lubricant sachets by clicking on the ‘order’ tab under each item. After ordering the first item you, a tab will appear called ‘continue shopping’. You need to click on this tab to order another item. When you have ordered what you want click the tab called ‘Checkout’ on the right hand side of the page to complete your order.
- At this point you need submit a quantity for each item (as outlined in your application form) and click the tab called ‘confirm quantities’. Another page will appear and you need to click on the tab called ‘go to checkout’.
- Here you include your name, address, email address and contact number and click on the ‘send’ tab. Your order will be processed and will be delivered to you within 5-10 working days.
If you experience any difficulty using this service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If condoms and lube are required for Outreach purposes please email email@example.com
This is a free service provided by the HSE.